Some updated news for reflective tape
With developing and reflective area markets trend, reflective fabric with domestic washing could not meet clients requirement, more and more clients ask if we have some reflective tape can be industrial washing at 70-90 degrees and 140-160 tunnels drying. After one year of developing for Chinastars technical team. We have one new reflective tape which can be industrial washing.
In order to make sure the quality can meet the market, last December. 2017, Chinastars submit some reflective tape sample to SATRA for EN ISO20471 and ISO15797 industrial washing test. After more than half years passed by, we get some news from SATRA, below 2 products can meet industrial washing ISO 15797 standards.
1.CSR-1360-6, TC backing reflective tape, silver color, it can meet ISO15797 25 cycles industrial washing @75 degrees with 160°C cabinet finishing.
2. CSR-1303-NM2Y, aramid backing FR trim, yellow-silver-yellow color, which can be used on Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting garment. After testing, it can meet industrial washing (ISO15797), 50 cycles @70°C with 160°C cabinet finishing.
Now we only get one pre-test report from SATRA. Still in progress of washing. If we get any news from SATRA, will update certificate and test report at once.
Yellow color trim FR tape is very popular for high visibility workwear, like coverall and anti fire flash garment. Chinastars do have FR treated backing cotton FR tape, as below the picture, yellow color trim seems much more popular as orange color trim. Chinastars also submit FR treated cotton trim to UL for the NFPA2112 certificate, it will take around 2 months to get the test finished.
Welcome to visit our website https://www.chinareflective.com or contact us for the additional requirement like the sample or data sheet.
- Additional duty of High visibility reflective safety clothing coming from China into U.S. will be reduced to 7.5% starting from February 14, 2020
- Avoid road accidents with high visibility clothing
- What Bicycle Accessories Do I Need
- You need to put in a car kit
- How to protect yourself from darkness and slippery surfaces