New trends in the application of reflective strips
A+A is a very professional and world’s leading trade show for PPE industry, covering hand /face/eye/ear/body/hand/foot protection. Chinastars, as the leading manufacturer in reflective material, has been attending this exhibition since 2013. Below are some new trends in the application of reflective strips we want share with you from this trade. Hope the information is helpful for your business.
1. Perforated FR Reflective Tapes: We found many famous brands or leading PPE industries have already used the perforated FR reflective tapes instead of Non- perforated Type. Because it is breathable and more practical. They began to promote these kinds FR safety clothing through large posters or by wearing on models. More popular one is the yellow silver yellow type.
2. Segmented Heat Transfer Tape: Well, comparing with the plain heat transfer reflective tape, segmented type looks more beautiful and give customers more choices. That is why this kind segmented heat transfer reflective tapes are widely applied onto the workwear. Chinastars now have already developed around 20 designs and we can also do customized designs.
3. Pattern Reflective Printing Fabric: Although it aims at outdoor fields, many PPE customers are also very interested in it. Because it combine safety with fashion.
Any interesting, kindly please contact our sales team and they will give you more information and professional advices on our reflective materials. We hope to share a splendid future together with you.
- How to Wear "Classic Blue", Pantone's Color of the Year 2020
- Visibility saves lives
- Additional duty of High visibility reflective safety clothing coming from China into U.S. will be reduced to 7.5% starting from February 14, 2020
- Avoid road accidents with high visibility clothing
- What Bicycle Accessories Do I Need