What is the difference between EN ISO 20471 and EN471
You may know that the newest EN ISO 20471 has taken the place of the EN 471,but do you know the difference between them?
The background fabric color and luminance will be tested at 5 wash cycles to ensure continued compliance throughout the lifetime of the safety vest.
The min requirement for color fastness to perspiration have also increased. Therefore it ensures the safety vest will continue to work effectively with normal usage.
Amendments are updated the minimum tensile strength for woven background fabric and the bursting strength of knitted background fabric , So it ensures that they are strength enough to against with the rigours of use.
3. Garment Class & Label
The Label used to define compliance with the standard had been updated now. The performance of the reflective tape no longer has an index level indicated on the label any more. A garment only has a single classification alongside the label.
- TRENDY AND VISIBLE ON THE ROAD
- Do you know work and protective clothes
- 6 tips to protect your vehicle and prepare yourself adequately for the winter
- How to manage the disruption--sharing the advice to importers who are not familiar with Chinese New Year
- The info and rules of reflective safety jackets