Stay safe in winter with Hi Vis jacket
With the coming of winter, the sunshine duration is getting shorter and shorter which means the night comes earlier and longer. In this case you’d better to put on a hi vis bomber jacket to keep yourself warm and safe.
For bomber jacket with detachable hooded on back, it can pass EN ISO 20471 Class 3 or ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 3 standard, most popular style is fluorescent orange and yellow color. It made with both reflective tape front and back, and also with reflective tape on sleeves.
And some of our clients will prefer 2 tone high visibility bomber jacket, with upper yellow or orange color and bottom navy blue or black color, in this case, it can only meet class 2 standard, since background material area could not reached the requirement.
In winter, you can see like traffic policemen wore this garment when they are on duty, it can keep you warm and in the same time keep you been seen far away. And it using 300D oxford waterproof PU coated fabric too, so even in rainy time, it can keep you dry inside.
- TRENDY AND VISIBLE ON THE ROAD
- Do you know work and protective clothes
- 6 tips to protect your vehicle and prepare yourself adequately for the winter
- How to manage the disruption--sharing the advice to importers who are not familiar with Chinese New Year
- The info and rules of reflective safety jackets