Importance of high visibility while exercising
Easter has gone, spring has arrived and summer is about to come. As a result, the weather is getting warmer. What’s more, the daylight is getting longer than winter. Therefore, more and more people start to join the outdoor sports. It is important to equip yourself with a running safety vest now!
Outdoor sports might be in the form of running, cycling or maybe just taking the 30 minute walk every day. But whatever the level or form this exercise may take, wearing reflective safety vest is necessary even if you just take a walk. As you will be lack of high visibility on the road during the twilight hours. By wearing a sports reflective vest, it can help you to increase the high visibility especially at night. So no matter car drivers or motorcyclist or other passing by vehicles, they will see you clearly once their car’s or motor’s light shines on your reflective vest. In this way, it can avoid accidents.
It is good for our health to get out and exercise at least 30 minutes every day. But we should also pay attention to the safety when exercising. So don’t forget to wear a breathable reflective safety clothing no matter you are plan to running or walking.
- Additional duty of High visibility reflective safety clothing coming from China into U.S. will be reduced to 7.5% starting from February 14, 2020
- Avoid road accidents with high visibility clothing
- What Bicycle Accessories Do I Need
- You need to put in a car kit
- How to protect yourself from darkness and slippery surfaces