Reflective fabric-safety in your hands
Reflective fabric is widely used on personal protective equipment as we know for PPE. Like high visibility safety vest, winter jacket, parka, bomber jacket, reflective pants and so on.
In order to keep everyone in safe during working, reflective fabric has been used on outdoor, sports area, bags and students uniform too.
Several years ago, General Cable, headquartered in USA, launched a global initiative to raise awareness of hand-safety guidelines and strategies at its 57 manufacturing locations in 26 countries.
The theme of the global effort – “Safety Is in Your Hands” – underscores associates’ roles in ensuring that their employees are protected at all times with reflective safety vest, reflective jacket etc..
Some of the clients will purchase reflective tape to be used on safety gloves. Construction employer will ask there builders to wore safety gloves to move any tools in order to keep their fingers far away from dangerous. Some of the employees in fabric area have to wore gloves in order to avoiding hurt their fingers during cutting the fabric.
- Additional duty of High visibility reflective safety clothing coming from China into U.S. will be reduced to 7.5% starting from February 14, 2020
- Avoid road accidents with high visibility clothing
- What Bicycle Accessories Do I Need
- You need to put in a car kit
- How to protect yourself from darkness and slippery surfaces