Reflective clothing fashion show for the elderly
To prevent traffic accidents among the elderly, Japan's Ishikawa Prefecture Tsubame police station held a reflective clothing fashion show, 40 elderly members of the town of Tsubata-Cho elderly participated in this event. On the Fashion show, the models are wearing original reflective clothing to bring a spectacular fashion show.
Tsubame police station said from January this year to November 26, Ishikawa Prefecture occurred 11 nighttime fatal accidents. Visibility at night is low, the elderly moves slowly, it easily leads to accidents. The New Year is approaching, hoping to improve the elderly awareness of traffic safety in laughter, so Tsutomu Yasunari police traffic chief Yamazaki Yoichi arranged fashion show.
These clothes made of reflective materials on the Fashion shows, there are also some can be tied to the body of the reflective strip, there are some with reflective patterns umbrellas, jewelry, and other small objects. The fashion show model consists of seven seniors and two police officers. Through the application of the show, I hope older people have the awareness of wearing reflective clothing when traveling.
- TRENDY AND VISIBLE ON THE ROAD
- Do you know work and protective clothes
- 6 tips to protect your vehicle and prepare yourself adequately for the winter
- How to manage the disruption--sharing the advice to importers who are not familiar with Chinese New Year
- The info and rules of reflective safety jackets