High visibility safety vest in France
In France, there was a rule said all the drivers should have high visibility safety vest in their cars 3 years ago also headlamp converters for driving on the right and a GB sticker or number plate with an EU logo. And also not allow eating, reading maps during driving.
It seems each government in European pay much more attention to personality safety. If you have safety clothing in your cars, in this case, if you have any accident in the high way or road, you can keep yourself to be seen far away, keep yourself and all other people around.
Chinastars have shipped lots of high visibility safety vest to France in past 12 years. The most popular style is 2 horizontal reflective tapes around body. Which can meet EN 471 Class 2 now updated to EN ISO 20471 standards.
If you want to learn much more about safety vest or reflective material. Please feel free to contact our sales for reference.
- Additional duty of High visibility reflective safety clothing coming from China into U.S. will be reduced to 7.5% starting from February 14, 2020
- Avoid road accidents with high visibility clothing
- What Bicycle Accessories Do I Need
- You need to put in a car kit
- How to protect yourself from darkness and slippery surfaces