- 1. Product composition: the combination of wide-angle exposed micro-glass beads seamlessly fused with a heat-activated adhesive.
- 2. Can be cut by a plotter or laser machine into graphics, characters, and logos, and transferred to many non-stretchable fabrics.
- 3. Silver grey iron on reflective tape for heat transfers on t-shirts, vests, and other fabrics.
- 4. More economical compared with other reflective heat transfer tapes.
- 5. Width: any width from 1cm to 140cm.
- 6. Customized patterns are available.
- 7. Packing: 50M/Roll,100M/Roll, or customized.
- 8. Washing depends on the condition of substrates and heat transfer operations. If you have any interest, please feel free to contact us for samples.
GUIDELINES FOR CS-4002 IRON ON REFLECTIVE TAPE
|Heat Press Machine||Temperature||Dwell Time||Line Pressure|
|Heated Roll Laminator||Temperature||Rotate Speed||Line Pressure|
- 1. Pls store the reflective heat press vinyl in a dry and cool place with a temperature range of 10-25℃(50-70℉).
- 2. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture, and heat sources.
- 3. Keep the reflective iron-on vinyl in its original packaging until ready to use.
- 4. Do not fold or crease the reflective heat transfer film as this may damage the reflective layer.
- 5. Store the CS-4002 iron on reflective tape away from chemicals, solvents, and other materials that may cause damage or contamination.
- 6. Use this reflective heat transfer tape within the recommended shelf life, which is typically 1 years from the date of manufacture.