- 1. Composed of wide-angle exposed micro-glass beads bonded to a heat-activated adhesive.
- 2. Feature: Thicker PET protective liner for reflective side, easier to cut by plotter or laser machine into graphics, characters, and logos.
- 3. Packing: 50m/roll, 100m/roll, or customized according to customer requirements.
- 4. It can be applied to many non-stretchable fabrics. Ideal for a range of applications, including safety gear, sports apparel, fashion accessories, and more.
- 5. Can be easily applied with a heat press or iron, and can withstand repeated washing and drying without losing its reflective properties.
HOW TO USE REFLECTIVE HEAT TRANSFER VINYL
To apply reflective HTV onto fabric, follow these steps:
1. Cut the vinyl into desired strips or logos.
2. Weed out the excess vinyl film to leave only the intended design on the carrier film.
3. Place the carrier film with the design facing down onto the fabric.
4. Apply heat and pressure at the recommended temperature for a specific duration of time.
5. Once the heat transfer process is complete, allow the material to cool down.
6. Peel off the PET liner from the carrier film to reveal the reflective design on the fabric.
Guidelines for CS-4002-GD reflective heat transfer vinyl
Heat Press Machine Temperature Dwell Time Line Pressure 140-160℃ 8-20s >0.5kg/cm² Heated Roll Laminator Temperature Rotate Speed Line Pressure 120-140℃ 4-8m/min 4kg/cm²
Before applying the reflective heat transfer vinyl to the actual object, it is advisable to conduct testing and adjustments.
This will help you understand the effectiveness of the vinyl on a specific object and make necessary adjustments to temperature, pressure, or application time as needed.