- 1. The reflective surface is composed of wide-angle exposed micro-glass beads integrally centered on a fluorescent background color and bonded with a special polymer to a flame-resistant durable aramid backing.
- 2. The fluorescent red contrasting part helps to make the material highly visible in the daytime.
- 3. Certified to global high visibility standards such as EN 20471, ANSI 107, etc.
- 4. Certified to various flame retardant standards such as EN 11612, EN 14116, EN 469, NFPA1971, and NFPA2112.
- 5. The fireproof reflective tape has a high level of reflectivity to improve visibility in low-light conditions, particularly when illuminated by lights. The fabric also maintains its reflective properties over time and after repeated washings.