- 1. The reflective surface is composed of wide angle exposed micro-glass beads integrally centered on a fluorescent background color and bonded with a special polymer to a flame resistant durable aramid backing.
- 2. The fluorescent red contrasting part helps to make the material highly visible in daytime.
- 3. Certified to global high visibility standards such as EN ISO 20471, ANSI 107-2015 etc.
- 4. Certified to various flame retardant standards such as EN 11612, EN 14116, ASTM F1506, EN 469, NFPA 701 etc.
- 5. Recommended for Medium and Heavy Weight Fabrics. Washable to 60℃ domestic wash and 85℃ dry cleaning for more than 50 cycles.