- 1. Double-sided, composed of retro-reflective micro-glass beads bonded to polyester fabric. When illuminated by a light source, it helps to enhance the visibility at night-time or in difficult weather conditions and adds that extra unique decorative feature.
- 2. Standard products and widths are 0.5mm, 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, etc. Other sizes can be customized.
- 3. The daytime color is grey and when illuminated by light the reflected color is white.
- 1. As a warp yarn in decorative narrow woven ribbons and tapes that are sewn onto garments.
- 2. Can be incorporated into both braided and woven shoe laces.
- 3. Can be woven, braided or knit into fabrics or into trim to be applied to fabric, and add reflecting properties to any items.
- 4. Can be easily incorporated into any fashion designs and create a new era of fashion-forward reflective patterns.