1. When wear this class 2 reflective jacket with a class E reflective pants, the suit will become a class 3 safety overall. We recommand to pair it with CSP-002 pants in CNNS safety pants group.
2. The jacket made of 150 Denier poly oxford with PU-coating which provides maximum visibility and wet weather protection for people who will work on roads, highway, construction sites in rainning.
3. Inner layer made of spraying cotton, and give you a warmer winter.
4. Designed with two horizontal reflective strips on body and four round reflective strips on sleeves for riders and walkers that can effectively help people to be seen in dark conditions/ heavy rains.
5. Velcro detachable hood designed with draw strings and two elastic fixations that can help you to adjust the size, and choost whether to put off the hood or not, according to the weather/ temperature.
6. Two large pocket bottom with Velcor closure. Double pockets on chest and an inside pocket provides you more room to organize your items.
7. The one-way main zipper in the front of the jacket is protected by a storm flap, which secures with six snaps.
8. Logo imprint is available! You can also customize your own vest by changing the color, reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc. We keep stock for regular styles, and can send out as soon as possible.
Size A(CM) B(CM) S 64 60 M 66 62 L 68 64 XL 70 66 XXL 72 68 XXXL 74 70
Note: All sizes are customizable.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25x40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.
ExperienceAs the largest reflective material and safety clothing manufacturer in China, our decade of experience allow us to know deeper about your demands, and provide you with professional suggestions towards international standards and popular styles.DesignOur design team has learned over decade of experience how to combine fashion with safety， and design products that not only have good performance but also look fashionable . Customization is available for each product.Q&COur products are manufactured in accordance with international standards using qualitative raw-material sourced from the famed vendors. Certifications we have: Oeko-Tex 100, EN ISO 20471:2013, ANSI/ISEA 107-2010, NFPA 701 etc.Trade ShowWe attend various international trade shows. Our customers include: Volvo, SAAB, Michelin, Opel, Toyata, Bosch, BMW, Chevrolet, Renault, Coca Cola, NYPD, Lufthansa, Emirates, Fortis Bank and many other well known brands.