Surf Club Leads The Way With Safety Vests
With the development of national economy and the improvement of residents' living standard, outdoor sports like cycling, hiking, camping, surfing etc are highly welcomed by the general public nowadays. At the same time, safety issue happens from time to time, which causes great concern. Now surf events have become safer on the central coast by wearing the safety vest.
Everyone knows that the ocean can be unpredictable. In order to ensure the safety of surfing competitions.More and more surf clubs require their members to wear fluorescent yellow reflective safety vest when participating the competitions.This is a preventative measure and people who wear the high visibility vest will be easier to locate in the event of an emergency. What's more , the Freemasons today handed over a $45,000 donation to the region's lifesavers for safety vests – now a mandatory item when it comes to racing.
This move has got widely supported .The introduction of the reflective vest has been welcomed not only by the competitors on the weekend but also parents and officials etc. As a slogan says, be seen，be safe. Let's do it.
- TRENDY AND VISIBLE ON THE ROAD
- Do you know work and protective clothes
- 6 tips to protect your vehicle and prepare yourself adequately for the winter
- How to manage the disruption--sharing the advice to importers who are not familiar with Chinese New Year
- The info and rules of reflective safety jackets