Sanitation workers in safety vest shoveling snow
When we begin to enjoy the warm spring in March, Moscow ushered in a strong blizzard. March 2 evening, heavy snow swept the city, that night snowfall of up to 26 mm, more than 70% of the average monthly snowfall in Moscow. Moscow deputy mayor said that this is the biggest snowfall since 1936 in Moscow.
In response to this snowfall in Moscow, sanitation workers wear reflective vest get into a state of emergency. In the most intensive moment of Snowfall, there are more than 60,000 sanitation workers wearing reflective clothing and more than 150,000 snowplow to clean roads on the streets of Moscow.
The same day, the city of Moscow paralyzed road area of 17 square kilometers. And the Domodedovo International Airport canceled a total of 111 flights, 45 flights were delayed.
At present, the Moscow Government has organized tens of thousands of professionals to clean the building roof snow, people can see them wearing fluorescence safety vest work on the street and remind the public that this operation is likely to continue for three days. Our best wishes to Moscow friends.
- Additional duty of High visibility reflective safety clothing coming from China into U.S. will be reduced to 7.5% starting from February 14, 2020
- Avoid road accidents with high visibility clothing
- What Bicycle Accessories Do I Need
- You need to put in a car kit
- How to protect yourself from darkness and slippery surfaces