High visibility clothing for industry workers
Waste industry workers should be seen wearing clothing with reflective fabric in all low light or dark conditions, like inclement weather, or when working in the places where there are many moving vehicles or equipment.
All workers should wear safety vest. Garments must be reflective and meet ANSI/ISEA 107. Workers must be highly visible in all conditions of light. Worker visibility during dawn or dusk conditions is enhanced by the use of fluo color high visibility clothing. Spotters should also always wear safety vest. Workers exposed to vehicle hazards should be trained on working near traffic. High visibility safety clothing should be replaced when it becomes faded, torn, dirty, soiled, worn, or defaced, either if it is not visible at 1,000 feet day or night.
Be Seen, Be Safe!
- TRENDY AND VISIBLE ON THE ROAD
- Do you know work and protective clothes
- 6 tips to protect your vehicle and prepare yourself adequately for the winter
- How to manage the disruption--sharing the advice to importers who are not familiar with Chinese New Year
- The info and rules of reflective safety jackets