A Festival of reflective material - Hangzhou Marathon 2016
The Hangzhou International Marathon is approaching! Every year on the day we can see runners wearing colorful reflective vest, converging into a shinning stream, and this year is no exception.
Event items including:
Full marathon (42 K)
Half marathon (21 K)
Mini marathon (6.8 K)
Family run & couple run (1.2 K)
As an annual activity, first Sunday of each November comes the race. The Marathon race will celebrate its 30-year birthday this year, and it is going to begin on 6th, Nov, 2016, in Dragon Sports Center. Registration starts from 26th, Sept - 2nd, Oct. Bring all your energy, reflective ribbon or reflective armbands, join the big party!
1. In case of raining, a raincoat with reflective tape is necessary;
2. Bring some water to avoid dehydration;
3. It is better to have your body examined before participating in the race
4. Warm up is really important!
- How to Wear "Classic Blue", Pantone's Color of the Year 2020
- Visibility saves lives
- Additional duty of High visibility reflective safety clothing coming from China into U.S. will be reduced to 7.5% starting from February 14, 2020
- Avoid road accidents with high visibility clothing
- What Bicycle Accessories Do I Need