1. Our safety vest corresponds with EN ISO 20471:2013 and ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 2 requirements for visibility.
2. Small logo tabs on the front and large logo tabs on rear with Velcro for easy changing logos when you need. You can also hang some lightweight tools though its adhesion.
3. The one horizontal and two vertical reflective tapes provide large reflective area and 360 degree extremely high visibility for the workers during both daytime and nighttime. Reflective vest can protect people not being seen in low light conditions or dark.
4. The polyester knitted fabric and mesh fabric is light-weighted and comfortable, which will keep you cool and comfortable at work.
5. Adjustable tape with buckle and Hook & Loop on shoulders provide you more season options, since you can wear over your clothings fitly.
6. Two lobster clasps for hanging tools or IDs.
7. Multiple pockets are provided: 2 chest pockets, 2 cargo pockets, and 1 radio pocket.
8. Black contrast edging make your reflective vest more visible during daytime.
9. We keep stock for regular styles, and can send out immediately. We have the ability to customize almost any garment to fit your individual needs. You can also customize your own vest by changing the color, reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc.
Size A(CM) B(CM) S 64 60 M 66 62 L 68 64 XL 70 66 XXL 72 68 XXXL 74 70
Note: All sizes are customizable.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25x40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.
ExperienceAs the largest reflective material and safety clothing manufacturer in China, our decade of experience allow us to know deeper about your demands, and provide you with professional suggestions towards international standards and popular styles.DesignOur design team has learned over decade of experience how to combine fashion with safety， and design products that not only have good performance but also look fashionable . Customization is available for each product.Q&COur products are manufactured in accordance with international standards using qualitative raw-material sourced from the famed vendors. Certifications we have: Oeko-Tex 100, EN ISO 20471:2013, ANSI/ISEA 107-2010, NFPA 701 etc.Trade ShowWe attend various international trade shows. Our customers include: Volvo, SAAB, Michelin, Opel, Toyata, Bosch, BMW, Chevrolet, Renault, Coca Cola, NYPD, Lufthansa, Emirates, Fortis Bank and many other well known brands.