- 1. Combined performance: fluorescent, retro-reflective, and FR.
- 2. The reflective part comprises wide-angle exposed micro-glass beads bonded to a durable flame-resistant cotton fabric.
- 3. The fluorescent yellow contrasting part helps to make the material highly visible in the daytime.
- 4. Certified to global high visibility standards such as EN ISO 20471, ANSI 107, etc.
- 5. Certified to various flame retardant standards such as EN 11612, EN 14116, ASTM F1506, EN 469, and NFPA 701.
- 6. Recommended for Medium and Heavy Weight Fabrics. Washable to 60℃ domestic wash and 85℃ dry cleaning for over 50 cycles.