CSV-009 Class 2 anti-static FR reflective vest
- Item No.: CSV-009
- Color: Fluorescent yellow
- Material: Modacrylic blend with black modacrylic binding
- Tape: 5cm certified reflective tape, R> 330 cd/lx.m²
- Size: S-4XL (customizable)
- ARC Rating: ATPV 6.3 cal/cm²
- Closure: Velcro
- Logo imprint: Customizable
- Feature: Anti-static, highly reflective, easy to wear
- Class: ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2; EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- Packing: 1pc/poly bag, 100pcs/carton
- Delivery: 15-30 days after receiving payment
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
1. This Anti-static reflective safety vest is certified to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 2 and EN ISO 20471 Class 2 retro reflective performance. Meets & Exceeds NFPA 1971 and ASTM F 1506.
2. Two horizontal and two vertical reflective tapes will ensure 360 degree of your visibility on the potentially hazardous work place.
3. The vest has the flame resistance capability of the garment. Every anti-static FR product in our company will pass an FR test ensure your security.
4. Anti-static reflective vest can be used in the environments with high temperature or the places where are flammable and explosive easily.
5. The anti-static reflective vest is lightweighted and comfort.
6. Logo imprint is available with several ways. You can also customize your own vest by changing the color, reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc. We keep stock for regular styles, and can send out once you order and pay to us.
Size A(CM) B(CM) S 64 60 M 66 62 L 68 64 XL 70 66 XXL 72 68 XXXL 74 70
Note: All sizes are customizable.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25x40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.
ExperienceAs the largest reflective material and safety clothing manufacturer in China, our decade of experience allow us to know deeper about your demands, and provide you with professional suggestions towards international standards and popular styles.DesignOur design team has learned over decade of experience how to combine fashion with safety， and design products that not only have good performance but also look fashionable . Customization is available for each product.Q&COur products are manufactured in accordance with international standards using qualitative raw-material sourced from the famed vendors. Certifications we have: Oeko-Tex 100, EN ISO 20471:2013, ANSI/ISEA 107-2010, NFPA 701 etc.Trade ShowWe attend various international trade shows. Our customers include: Volvo, SAAB, Michelin, Opel, Toyata, Bosch, BMW, Chevrolet, Renault, Coca Cola, NYPD, Lufthansa, Emirates, Fortis Bank and many other well known brands.