Hi viz mesh safety vest 3 colors available
- Colors: Fluorescent yellow& Fluorescent orange & dark blue
- Material: 100% polyester mesh & twill(pockets)
- Tape: 2 inch certified polyester reflective tape
- Pockets: 2 full size pockets with flap, 1 radio pocket,1 split pen pocket
- Closure: 4 Metal snaps, 2 grommets
- Size: M-4XL(Customizable)
- Logo imprint: Logo customize available in silkscreen,heat transfer or offset printing
- Class: EN ISO 20471:2013 class2 ; ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 2
- Packing: 1pc/poly bag, 100pcs/carton
- Delivery: 15-30 days after receiving payment
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
1. Our knit safety vest meets EN ISO 20471:2013 and ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 2 requirements for visibility.
2. Three colors available, more choices provided.
3. The horizontal reflective tapes on the two bottom pockets and two verticle tapes on the back provide 360 degree visibility that give your employees sufficient protection.
4. The polyester knitted fabric is considered to be friendly to skin due to its breathability and light weight, which will bring your worker a cool and refreshing condition.
5. Multiple pockets make it easier for workers to organize all of their items, and garmmets at neck are able to keep tools.
6. Good quality reflective tape are visible from 300m.
7. We keep stock for regular styles, and can send out immediately. Logo imprint is available with different ways. You can also customize your own vest by changing the color,reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc.
Size A(CM) B(CM) S 64 60 M 66 62 L 68 64 XL 70 66 XXL 72 68 XXXL 74 70
Note: All sizes are customizable.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25x40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.
ExperienceAs the largest reflective material and safety clothing manufacturer in China, our decade of experience allow us to know deeper about your demands, and provide you with professional suggestions towards international standards and popular styles.DesignOur design team has learned over decade of experience how to combine fashion with safety， and design products that not only have good performance but also look fashionable . Customization is available for each product.Q&COur products are manufactured in accordance with international standards using qualitative raw-material sourced from the famed vendors. Certifications we have: Oeko-Tex 100, EN ISO 20471:2013, ANSI/ISEA 107-2010, NFPA 701 etc.Trade ShowWe attend various international trade shows. Our customers include: Volvo, SAAB, Michelin, Opel, Toyata, Bosch, BMW, Chevrolet, Renault, Coca Cola, NYPD, Lufthansa, Emirates, Fortis Bank and many other well known brands.