1. This brilliant yellow raincoat meets the EN ISO 20471:2013 class 3 and ANIS/ISEA 107-2010 class 3 standard.
2. It is a great gear provides maximum visibility and wet weather protection for workers who have the possibility working outside when raining.
3. Designed with two horizontal reflective strips and two verticle trips on body, four round reflective strips on sleeves for riders and walkers that can effectively help people to be seen in heavy rains.
4. Hiden-hood designed with draw strings that can help you to adjust the hood, and choose to put off the hood according to the weather.
5. Both sides of the raincoat have snaps from bottom to waist for your movability.
6. Two large pocket bottom with snapshot and a radio pocket with Velcro patches included.
7. Back overhang detail with hidden mesh panel insert for extra breathability.
8. The one-way main zipper in the front of the jacket is protected by a storm flap, which secures with small Velcro patches and snaps at top and bottom.
9. Two tabs on shoulders attached by Velcro.
10. Elastic cuffs for rolling up your sleeves.
11. Logo imprint is available! You can also customize your own vest by changing the color, reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc. We keep stock for regular styles, and can send out as soon as possible.
Size A(CM) B(CM) S 64 60 M 66 62 L 68 64 XL 70 66 XXL 72 68 XXXL 74 70
Note: All sizes are customizable.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25x40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.
ExperienceAs the largest reflective material and safety clothing manufacturer in China, our decade of experience allow us to know deeper about your demands, and provide you with professional suggestions towards international standards and popular styles.DesignOur design team has learned over decade of experience how to combine fashion with safety， and design products that not only have good performance but also look fashionable . Customization is available for each product.Q&COur products are manufactured in accordance with international standards using qualitative raw-material sourced from the famed vendors. Certifications we have: Oeko-Tex 100, EN ISO 20471:2013, ANSI/ISEA 107-2010, NFPA 701 etc.Trade ShowWe attend various international trade shows. Our customers include: Volvo, SAAB, Michelin, Opel, Toyata, Bosch, BMW, Chevrolet, Renault, Coca Cola, NYPD, Lufthansa, Emirates, Fortis Bank and many other well known brands.