What COVID-19 protective measures can you take?
Hope all is well with you and your family.
The global novel corona virus situation is rapidly evolving. We strongly recommend that you take protective measures.
How COVID-19 Spreads —— Person-to-person spread
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Here are some everyday preventive actions to help protect yourself and prevent the spread of Covid-19:
1. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
2. Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches. elevator buttons, etc.. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.
3. Open doors with your closed fist or hip - do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door. Especially important on bathroom and post office/commercial doors.
4. Use disinfectant wipes at the stores when they are available, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery carts.
5. Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been.
6. Keep a bottle of sanitizer available at each of your home's entrances. AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you can't immediately wash your hands.
Watch for symptoms
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness. The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
What we did in prevention of COVID-19
Chinastarshas donated money and protective clothing to help combat Coronavirus and defend health and safety.Weset up emergency responding team andstarted working again on Feb.17 after strict assessment and official approval by government health authorities.
We do extra on sterilizing.Although it is known that virus couldn't likely survive in the manufacturing and transportation process, we do understand the public concern from a perception prospective. All our products pass quarantine test and we guarantee that they don't carry any virus.
Winter will eventually pass, and spring is sure to come. Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity in the Year of 2020!