Remember your safety is of utmost important
Nowadays, more and more people will fit exercise into their schedule, to lose weight, be healthy, or feel great about their body. There are innumerable benefits to exercising early in the morning, but most of them choose the nighttime as their exercise time since the nighttime is the only free time they have. However, night is dangerous because of the low visibility.
No matter what activity you choose to do during your evening session, your safety is of utmost important. Do not forget to keep some safety equip for your night exercise. Do you know why people will wear reflective vest when they are exercising at night? Something you need to consider before hitting the road after dark. Be seen be safer.
Wearing reflective clothing or take reflective bands while running or cycling at night is very important. Sometimes you may feel you can watch out for yourself and stay safe, the driver of the oncoming car may be looking elsewhere and may not spot you until it’s too late. Wearing reflective clothing ensure that you can be spotted from a significant distance. If you feel the reflective vest is not so cool, a reflective band also can be a choice for keeping your visibility.
- Additional duty of High visibility reflective safety clothing coming from China into U.S. will be reduced to 7.5% starting from February 14, 2020
- Avoid road accidents with high visibility clothing
- What Bicycle Accessories Do I Need
- You need to put in a car kit
- How to protect yourself from darkness and slippery surfaces