Reflective material is used on Bicycle-sharing
Hangzhou Public Bicycle is a bicycle sharing system serving the citizens of Hangzhou. It is the largest bike sharing system in the world and plans to expand to 175,000 bikes by 2020.
The purpose of the Hangzhou bike-sharing system is to provide a free public bike system network for citizens and tourists; you can see reflective heat transfer film on the bikes which act as a feeder into its public transit network. Hangzhou bike-sharing uses the concept of the last mile to make sure that user can easily get from public transit stops to their destinations through bikes to complete their journey.
The public bikes are initially available from 6am to 9pm. However, as of September 2015, the time for borrowing a bike has been extended to midnight. Many citizens and visitors shall be ride at night, and night riding will pose a safety hazard. So we suggest that add reflective material on the bike and riders should wear reflective vest, it can increase pedestrians' visibility and make them to be seen from 300m away, ensuring drivers have plenty of time to see and react.
- Additional duty of High visibility reflective safety clothing coming from China into U.S. will be reduced to 7.5% starting from February 14, 2020
- Avoid road accidents with high visibility clothing
- What Bicycle Accessories Do I Need
- You need to put in a car kit
- How to protect yourself from darkness and slippery surfaces