|Backing Fabric||65% polyester and 35% cotton or 100 % Polyester|
|Appearance||Perforated or Mesh|
|Reflective Coefficient||Up to R> 420 cd/lx.m2|
|Washing Instruction||Up to Home wash 100 cycles @ 60°C (ISO6330), Dry cleaning 50 cycles (ISO 3175), Industrial wash 25 cycles|
|Certification||OEKO-TEX 100; EN 20471 Class 2; ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Level 2; AS/NZS 1906.4-2010; CSA-Z96-02|
|Delivery Time||7-15 days after receiving payment or deposit|
|Departure Port||Ningbo or Shanghai|
|Supply Ability||1,500,000 m²/ month|
1.Our reflective perforated fabric uses reflective fabric certified by ANSI/ISEA107-2010 Class 3 and EN ISO 20471:2013, OEKO-TEX 100,AS/NZS 1906.4-2010; CSA-Z96-02.
2. Compared with the normal reflective fabric,perforated fabric is more breathable and comfortable, make it more suitable for outdoor clothing.
3. We can make FR reflective tape, stretch reflective fabric, TC/polyester reflective fabric,colored reflective tape and heat transfer film into perforated tapes, to fit all possible applications. We can either sew on or heat onto all kinds of fabrics.
More and more reflective fabric are used on outdoor clothing, not only as accessories but as the main fabric as well.Well-known outdoor brands like NIKE, NEW BALANCE takes leading roles and put forward several series of reflective jacket. And the perforation technology makes reflective fabric more suitable for outdoor clothing, it is more breathable and comfortable. In low light conditions,our reflective jacket will appear bright white when lighted by car headlights, thus make it perfect jogging or riding clothing to keep yourself visible.
Most of our perforated reflective tape contains aluminum layer, and sweat /oil/ water stains may occur if the surface of the product has direct contact with hands during application and is then exposed to hot and humid conditions. Even though these blemishes won't affect performance of the product, we strongly recommend handling the reflective fabric with gloves and keeping them in the environment of below 26.7 °C (80 °F) and lowering than 70% relative humidity.
Some suggestions for extending the life of reflective heat transfer film on safety clothing:
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the reflective products with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective heat transfer film can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your reflective products. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the product immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective heat transfer film.