|Material:||100% polyester mesh fabric|
|Color:||Fluorescent yellow or customized colors|
|Pockets:||2 big pockets, 1 chest pocket, 1 PVC card pocket|
|Reflective part:||2 horizontal and 2 vertical 5cm certified reflective tapes, R> 420 cd/lx.m²|
|Edging:||Black piping tape(reflective piping for pocket flaps)|
|Logo imprint:||Silkscreen,heat transfer or offset printing|
|Packing:||1pc/poly bag, 100pcs/carton|
|Delivery:||15-30 days after receiving payment|
|Port:||Ningbo or Shanghai|
1. Our mesh safety vest meets ANSI/ISEA 107:2015 class 2 requirements for visibility.
2. The horizontal and vertical reflective tapes we used are of high reflectivity and certified by EN 20471 and ANSI 107.
3. Mesh fabric is light-weight and more breathable, enabling the safety vest to dry out quickly and keeps you sweat-free while working in hot environment.
4. Special two layer design for all pockets make it more convenience and practical for workers.
5. The V-Neck and reflective piping on the lower pockets looks more fashionable and provides 360°visibility.
Note: All sizes are customizable.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25x40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.