|Backing Fabric||Nylon fabric|
|Reflective Coefficient||R> 380 cd/lx.m2|
|Washing Instruction||Home wash 25 cycles @ 60°C (ISO6330)|
|Certification||OEKO-TEX 100; EN 20471 Class 2; ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Level 2; AS/NZS 1906.4-2010; CSA-Z96-02|
|Application||Silk Ultra Soft Nylon Reflective Fabric is designed to produce jacket shell, sportswear, casual clothing, fashion clothing etc.|
|Width||Up to 138cm|
|Delivery Time||7 days after receiving payment or deposit|
|Departure Port||Ningbo or Shanghai|
|Supply Ability||1,500,000 m²/ month|
1.Our nylon ultra soft reflective fabric conforms to international standard like OEKO-TEX 100, EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2, ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Level 2, AS/NZS 1906.4-2010, CSA-Z96-02 etc.
2. Our nylon reflective fabric is ultra soft,light-weighted and highly visible,this property makes it a better choice for production of all kinds of reflective garments, where soft hand feeling is highly required.
3. We keep stock for regular products, and can act quickly and cut the reflective fabric to any width as per customers' requirement. Small order is also accepted.
4. Our technical team has been engaged in the industry for decades of years. We are the supplier of Volvo, SAAB, Michelin, Opel, Toyota, Bosch, BMW, Chevrolet, Renault, Coca Cola, NYPD, Lufthansa, Emirates, Fortis Bank and many other well known brands.
Our silk ultra soft reflective fabric is designed to produce jacket shell, sportswear, casual clothing, fashion clothing etc. Ideal for production of all kinds of reflective garments, where soft hand feeling is highly required. It is also the best choice for sewing on light-weight fabric or producing lightweight clothing.
Most of our ultra reflective fabric contains aluminum layer, and sweat /oil/ water stains may occur if the surface of the product has direct contact with hands during application and is then exposed to hot and humid conditions. Even though these blemishes won't affect performance of the product, we strongly recommend handling the soft reflective fabric with gloves and keeping them in the environment of below 26.7 °C (80 °F) and lowering than 70% relative humidity.
Some suggestions for extending the life of soft reflective fabric on safety clothing:
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the reflective products with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the soft reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your reflective products. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the product immediately. The added heat can damage the soft reflective fabric.