|Color:||Fluorescent yellow & fluorescent orange|
|Tape:||5cm certified reflective tape, R> 330 cd/lx.m²|
|Feature:||Reflective, lightweight, easy to wear|
|Class:||EN ISO 20471:2013 class2 ; ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 2|
|Packing:||1pc/poly bag, 100pcs/carton|
|Delivery:||15-30 days after receiving payment|
|Port:||Ningbo or Shanghai|
1. Our knit safety vest complies with EN ISO 20471:2013 and ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 2 requirements for visibility.
2. Two colors available, more options more you.
3. The two horizontal reflective tape offer 360-degree visibility during dark or low light conditions.
4. The polyeaster solid fabric is soft, light-weighted and easy to wear that helps the workers to feel comfortable at work, and easy to put on and take off.
5. It is a well recognized reflective vest for highway, road or contruction workers.
6. We produce what you desire! Logo imprint is available with differenta ways. You can customize your own vest by changing the color, reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc. After telling our sales your ideal, we will sent out the products as soon as possible.
Note: All sizes are customizable.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25x40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.