|Tape:||5cm certified reflective tape, R> 420 cd/lx.m²|
|Feature:||Reflective, muti-pocket, light weighted|
|Accessories:||Two-micro tab on chest|
|Class:||ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 2|
|Packing:||1pc/poly bag, 100pcs/carton|
|Delivery:||15-30 days after receiving payment|
|Port:||Ningbo or Shanghai|
1. Our knit safety vest meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 2 requirements for visibility.
2. One horizontal and vertical reflective tape will improve visibility and safety in working environment.
3. Include one pencil, one radio, and two lower flap covered pockets. Designed logos or words can be imprinted on the two micro-tab on chest.
4. The polyester knitted fabric is light-weighted and comfort that helps worker to work in a better environment.
5. Perfect to wear in both daytime and nighttime condition, 360-degree visibility to protect the workers all day.
6. The pictures on our website only show you regular styles, while the delivered products can comply with the style which you need. You can change the color, reflective tape, fabric, etc. or add pockets. We produce what you desire.
Note: All sizes are customizable.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25x40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.