|Color:||Two tone- Black & Fluorescent yellow|
|Material:||300 Denier poly oxford with PU-coating (Outer shell); Polar Fleece (inner layer)|
|Reflective tape:||3M high intensity reflective tape|
|Feature:||Multi-pockets, high-vis, highly reflective, adjustable, breathable|
|Season:||Winter or other low temperature conditions|
|Class:||EN ISO 20471:2013 class 3|
|Packing:||1pc/poly bag, 100pcs/carton|
|Port:||Ningbo or Shanghai|
1. The product Certified with EN ISO 20471 : 2013 class 3.
2. It is a great reflective jacket which provides maximum visibility and low temperature protection for people who workers on roads, highway, construction site and other outdoor area.
3. This jacket delivers an inner shell and an outer shell which are both soft and warm making a hard days work just that much easier.
4. Designed with one horizontal reflective strips, two vertical strips, and four round reflective strips on sleeves for riders and walkers that can effectively help workers to be seen in dark conditions.
5. Detachable hood designed with draw strings and two elastic fixations that can help you to adjust the size, and choose whether to put off the hood or not, according to the whether.
6. With the elastic tape, working will not be affected by clothing bottom
7. Included three outside pockets & one inside pocket on outer shell and two pockets on inner layer.
8. Zipper-in and three point fixations (two cuffs & back neckline) with snaps closure.
9. Cotton elastic cuffs with Velcro for adjustion.
10. Logo imprint is available! You can also customize your own vest by changing the color, reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc. We keep stock for regular styles, and can send out as soon as possible.
Note: All sizes are customizable.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25x40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.